UMWDawg92
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Missoula, MT
Item(s) for Sale:

3 Sundown SD-2 8's D2 coils

2 Sundown SA8 v1.5 D4 coils

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The SD-8's were bought new by me from SSA in December of '13 They were in a 1.2 cubic foot sealed enclosure running on a SAZ-1200d. I used them for about a year and decided to get a different car where I know longer needed to use 8's.

They are 8.5/10 appearance and 10/10 mechanically

There are a couple scuffs and a scratch on one surround along with small scratches on the basket and marks from screws on the rubber gasket. Overall they are used and show typical signs of it, they function at perfectly. One is missing the magnet boot at the moment, I have it somewhere but its missing currently.

The SA8 v1.5 were bought by me last year from woofercooker here. They are fresh recones and I have never put power on them. D4 coils, they look almost like new.

8.5/10 appearance

Should be 10/10 mechanically, I never powered them but woofercooker has sold a ton of these on here and his recone work is top notch

Price:

$105 shipped each for the SD-2's with magnet boots, Or $190 for the pair or $270 for all 3

$100 shipped for the one missing magnet boot

$90 shipped each for the SA8's

Cash talks but I will consider trades for small format class d mono amps 1500-2000@1ohm, American bass vfl4480, American bass vfl150.4, Or a DSP

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is on me, probably will use fedex

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Item(s) for Sale: 3 Sundown SD-2 8's D2 coils

The SD-8's were bought new by me from SSA in December of '13 They were a 1.2 cubic foot sealed enclosure running on a SAZ-1200d. I used them for about a year and decided to get a different car where I know longer needed to use 8's.

There are a couple scuffs and a scratch on one surround along with small scratches on the basket and marks from screws on the rubber gasket. Overall they are used and show typical signs of it, they function at perfectly. One is missing magnet boot at the moment, I have it somewhere but its missing at the moment.

The SA8 v1.5 were bought by me last year from woofercooker here. They are fresh recones and I have never put power on them. D4 coils, they look almost like new.

8.5/10 appearance

Should be 10/10 mechanically, I never powered them but woofercooker has sold a ton of these on here and his recone work is top notch

Price:

$115 shipped each for the SD-2's with magnet boots, Or $200 for the pair or $300 for all 3

$110 shipped for the one missing magnet boot

$90 shipped for the SA8's

Cash talks but I will consider trades for small format class d mono amps 1500-2000@1ohm, small format 4 channels, deadener/ensolite, Or a DSP

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
Any interest in this for the SA 8's?

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/619075-vfl-4480-has-problem.html

Item(s) for Sale: 3 Sundown SD-2 8's D2 coils

The SD-8's were bought new by me from SSA in December of '13 They were a 1.2 cubic foot sealed enclosure running on a SAZ-1200d. I used them for about a year and decided to get a different car where I know longer needed to use 8's.

There are a couple scuffs and a scratch on one surround along with small scratches on the basket and marks from screws on the rubber gasket. Overall they are used and show typical signs of it, they function at perfectly. One is missing magnet boot at the moment, I have it somewhere but its missing at the moment.

8.5/10 appearance

Price:

$115 shipped each for the SD-2's with magnet boots, Or $200 for the pair or $300 for all 3

$110 shipped for the one missing magnet boot

$90 shipped for the SA8's

Cash talks but I will consider trades for small format class d mono amps 1500-2000@1ohm, small format 4 channels, deadener/ensolite, Or a DSP

Item Pictures:

Any interest in trading either one or both of those SA 8's for a crossfire VR1000D?

Any interest in trading either one or both of those SA 8's for a crossfire VR1000D?
No, thanks though, problem is I need more power. I am going to be running 2 XR10's so I'm going to need close to 2000@1. Right now I have an SAZ1200d as my temporary power. Thanks for the offer.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Trade is pending on SA8's

Texted USPS Tracking. Should be there Monday.
Thanks.

Ok SA8's are gone on the way to anger. I still have all the SD's, I will take offers on trades. I'm mainly interested in a mono that is close to 2000@1ohm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.