SOLD FS: 2xImage Dynamics ID8D2V3's

whitedragon551
5,000+ posts

IL
Ive got a pair of MINT ID8D2V3's. I bought them new. The previous owner test fit them and there is a small mark on one of the motor covers. They were tuned using 500@2 with a 50Hz 0db test tone. They are in a 1.4 cube box tuned at 34Hz per sub specs for the pair. Wired down to 2 ohms at the terminal cup with 12 gauge rockford fosgate OFC copper wire. Black carpet, black port, and 45* corners.

I have the original paper work and spec sheet for both subs. I will send them along with the package.

Looking for $160+shipping for both subs and the box.

Box specs:

http://lookpic.com/d2/i2/2347/pKDFu5rS.jpeg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.