Participant count
  • Participant list

Team TH (Donny)
10+ year member

Team Truth Hertz
Item(s) for Sale:

2000 Ford Mustang GT "Spring Feature" Convertible

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Up for sale is my 2000 Ford Mustang GT "Spring Feature" Convertible. This is 1 of the 3,091 "Spring Feature" GT's ever produced! Interior and exterior both in excellent condition. Mechanically sound. Does NOT leak any fluids. Maintenanced regularly. Runs and drives smoothly. This is my daily driver. I drive about 65 miles a day for work and would trust her to go anywhere. I have an oil change every 3,000 miles. This has the 4.6 V8 with a 5 speed manual transmission. MPG is 17/Town and 26/Highway. Everything works excellent. Mach 460 speaker/amplifier system. Aftermarket CD/MP3/USB/AUX and AM/FM radio currently installed, however, will include original radio and could re-install it if you'd like. A/C gets cold and heater will heat you out. Dual exhaust sounds great. Leather interior. Power everything. Traction control. Cruise control. More info listed below regarding specs and it's "Spring Feature" information.

$7,750 FIRM. Thanks!

(Posed pictures were taken May 17th, 2013.)

In 2000, a unique version called "Spring Feature" was available on GT models. Offered only in Performance Red, Black, Silver, White, or Zinc Yellow, the Spring Feature package contained 17" x 8" performance wheels and tires, a body-colored hood scoop, body-colored side scoops, two black "GT" stripes on the hood, and black "Mustang" inserts on the embossed bumper. Ford produced 3,091 Spring Feature GTs.

The special edition 2000 Mustang GT called the Spring Feature Mustang; all 3,091 units received the same side ducts and hood scoop as the 35th Anniversary Limited Edition GT, as well as black Mustang bumper inserts, dual black stripes on the hood with GT on them, and 17" by 8" bright finish wheels. The 2000 Spring Feature Mustang was the only one offered in Zinc Yellow, a feature that would return to all 2001 Ford Mustangs.

The package was offered in Performance Red, Black, Silver, White, and Zinc Yellow, which appeared only on the Spring Feature cars in 2000 and returned in 2001. The package was available only on GTs and included the following features:

- Special 17" X 8" bright machined 5-spoke wheels and performance tires

- 35th Anniversary body-color hood scoop

- 35th Anniversary body-color side scoops

- Twin black stickers on each side of hood scoop with color-keyed GT lettering

- Black "MUSTANG" bumper inserts

==================================================================

- A/C (Gets very cold!)

- ABS

- Adjustable steering wheel,

- 17" wheels

- Aftermarket CD/MP3/USB/AUX and AM/FM radio.

- Bucket seats

- Automatic convertible soft top (Easy)

- Cruise control

- Driver air bag

- Driver illum. vanity mirror

- Driver vanity mirror

- Engine immobilizer

- Fog lamps

- Gasoline fuel (87 Octane, premium (91-93) octane not recommend)

- Intermittent wipers

- Keyless entry

- Leather seats

- Leather steering wheel

- Locking/limited slip differential

- Passenger air bag

- Passenger vanity mirror

- Power door locks

- Power mirrors

- Power outlet

- Power steering

- Power windows

- Psngr. illum. visor mirror

- Rear spoiler

- Rear wheel drive

- Remote trunk release

- Tachometer

- Temporary spare tire

- Tires - front performance (Great, 75%)

- Tires - rear performance (Good, 65%)

Price:

$7,750 FIRM

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Local pickup only.

Item Pictures:

img20130517132930.jpg

img20130517132946.jpg

img20130517133416.jpg

img20130517133549.jpg

img20130517134636.jpg

img20130517134717.jpg

img20130518185151.jpg

img20130518185211.jpg

img20130518185342.jpg

Its not even that I feel a convertible sports car is worthless and looks tacky I like them to be aero dynamic and if I roll it I want to live hahaha cause being a sports car not going to drive it like miss daisy

154,000 and going to still be going up as it is my daily driver. 75% of those miles are highway. Doesn't leak any fluids and maintenanced well. I always get an oil change on or before every 3,000 miles. Doesn't burn any oil either. Mechanically solid, strong. I put about 2,000 miles on it every month and at least 70 miles per day.

I'm not really in a hurry to get rid of her. I love her. Just looking to get back into competing heavy again need a hardtop and this is my only vehicle. Another reason for me offering it up for sale is I'd like to pay off what I owe on it because the interest is 21%! I'm having tint put on all the way around this Thursday morning, going to look great.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Team TH (Donny)

10+ year member
Team Truth Hertz
Team TH (Donny)
Mattoon, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies