FS: 20" Panther Juice Rims,Mcgaughy, Doetsch

2kchevy06civic
5,000+ posts

Learn to swim
Arizona Bay
Well as some of you may know, my truck was totaled not to long ago. So, I have some stuff laying around(some that's been laying around for well over a year and a half). The rims were not on when my truck was hit, I had taken them off a week before. All prices are pretty firm but I've had this stuff so long that I may take good offers. No trades what so ever unless it's a Clarion DRZ-9255, Pioneer P9 or an Alpine w-505 screen. Otherwise money talks. Pictures will have to wait a day or so but I promise to have them up ASAP.

First I have 20" Panther Juice Rims with GoodYear Eagle II tires. Tread is still decent, one tire was recently damaged but I can see if it's fixable.

Price:850 + shipping OBO

Next, I've had this Mcgaughy 4/6 lowering kit for nearly 2 years just sitting in my garage. It's never been used, never been mounted, nothing. The packages have been opened to make sure everything was correctly shipped. As you can see from this link, http://www.mcgaughys.com/truck_new.html , the lowering kit only works for 99/00 models.

Price:500 + shipping OBO (that's a steal for this brand new, do not low ball this or I won't even bother replying to you)

Finally I have Nitro-Drop shocks that match perfectly with the 4/6 lowering kit. They were purchased nearly around the same time as the lowering kit. If you buy the lowering kit and shocks together I'll work out a special price for you.

Price:100 + shipping OBO.

Local would make these sales a lot easier and I'm willing to drive half way, granted that the trip isn't further then 3-4 hours away. I live in Fort Smith Arkansas so keep that in mind.

up up up! come on guys I know you want this stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

pic of all 4 packages for the 4/6

pics of shocks

misc pics of the parts.

tires/rims/lug nuts

I apologize for the dust and dirt on the rims....I hadn't washed them before I took them off but I will if you buy them. I'll clean em up real nice.

also sorry it took me so long to get pics up. The only way I'll split items is if things are all spoken for.

I can't believe I haven't had any interest in this from the forums. I've had local interest but no forum interest. Come on guys, let's talk business.

I can't edit my original post but just want to say that the rims were sold. Lowering kit and shocks still laying around //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Good price on the drop kit considering its got a bolt-in notch as well. Bump for you.. would throw those shocks on my bagged blazer if i had the cash //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

2kchevy06civic

5,000+ posts
Learn to swim
2kchevy06civic
Arizona Bay
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies