SOLD FS - 2 RE SX12s + 1 MTX 1501d (Modded)

FinalWolf
10+ year member

Stop reading my subtitle!
Over Here
(2) RE SX 12s

Nearly mint condition on both, 1 with nearly 0 playing time, other has about 30days of use.

Cosmetically, both look amazing, easily --- 9+/10

Perfect mechanical working order --- 10/10

Asking $250+shipping each but will accept offers!

Can sell separately or together.

17983.jpg

17973.jpg

Can provide more upon request

(1) MTX 1501d [Modded]

Never really used beyond simple testing of both SXs, quite unfortunate but its just too much power then I need right now, and I need to sell it in order to upgrade my soundstage.

Ratings:

750 rms @ 4ohm.

1500 @ 2 ohm

1800 @ 1ohm (estimated)

2200 @ .5ohms (Yes its .5ohm stable for daily)

Mechanically has never failed me --- 10/10

Cosmetically all there with some flaws --- 8/10

This is really offer based, because I'm not sure what the market is for these right now, but I will break the ground with 300shipped. Will take offers into consideration.

Pics will be coming very shortly, so dont get your panties in a knot.

Payments via PayPal will add any/all charges.

No Im not interested in trades right now, other then possibly Fi-Qs (12s or 1 15).

All shipping will be through FedEx Ground, unless you specify otherwise.

Please, when your making an offer, also add your feedback.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95461&highlight=FinalWolf

http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=58;t=002609

http://myworld.ebay.com/kaosfaction/

I was fairly certain they only came in Dual 2ohm.

But DVC-2ohm is your answer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i know someone who almost definitely wants these REs- and can pay real close to that asking price...

I am personally interested in that 1501d if you have some pictures- and the chrome isn't dinged up i'll pay $275 shipped right now.

-drew

i can tell you that modded 1501d will not take .5daily AT ALL, mayby 5 second bursts at the most
Sorry you had such a bad experience with one, mistreated yours and blew it.

But if you have a good electrical system, this amp WILL take .5ohms daily.

secondly, .5ohm nominal (.35ohm dcr) is bad with these. itll burp, but anything more than 5 min of straight bass will heat them up hardcore. i mean realllly quick.1ohm nominal (.7ohm dcr) will take daily up to an extent. thing is itll get pretty warm after a while, ten itll get HOT after a while....if you keep running it afterits hot and shuts off once, then youl blow it. it took about an hour and 45min of straight bass, bass test songs, heavy rap, and tones (yes tones too) at .7ohm dcr for mine to blow. even then it shut off once of twice befor ei kept pushing it till smokage...even then it took a fairly hard ass beating to get it to that point. you can do .7ohm dcr daily but after about 45min itll get pretty warm, just be aware of the temp of the amp and if its hot enough to burn the shyt outa ur skin, give it a rest
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213818&page=2

misleading information used to sell products is a no-no, and no im not post dumping //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

that's strange then since an unmodified 1501d will play 1 ohm all day... why mod one?
i thought they down to 2 ohms unmodded. but i modded if i play if full tilt at 1 ohm you can smell the amp after about 10 minuts of playing time

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213818&page=2
misleading information used to sell products is a no-no, and no im not post dumping //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Yes you are post bumping, " -Do not get off topic within the thread regarding an item for sale. The seller is listing the item for a reason, to sell it, not to discuss other issues. PM/Start a new thread within another section if you wish to discuss something non related to the sale with the seller. "

Ever try something called active cooling.? If you dont take care of your amp, it will blow. If you continue to power an amp when its blazing hot, what can you expect? Just because the protection circuit is removed from an amp doesnt mean its invincible...you just can't be a moron to use it.

As for burps, it will handle as low as .25 on 12volts and as low as .7 at full gain on 18volts.

Now I will ask you to stay out of my thread, since you are obviously not interested in purchasing either of my sale items.

And unmodded 1501ds are not rated for 1ohm, only 2ohm stable. Modded ones are easily 1ohm stable. Running it or modding it validates the warranty, so why not just mod it and ensure its at LEAST 1 ohm stable.

The amp is stable for .5ohms daily, just give it room to breathe. I've always used active cooling on my amps so it was never a problem for me...but the protection on this amp is removed....its going to give power until it dies, so you need to understand when enough is too much.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.