SOLD FS: 2 phoenix gold titanium elite subs and an MA Audio HK - 802SX Amp

VTS
10+ year member

*** EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD ***

As it says I have 2 12" Phoenix Gold Titanium Elite subs and a MA Audio HK-802SX amplifier. They are all used but in great shape and work flawlessly. The 12s are dual 4 ohm coils and handle 1200 watts rms and they are monsters.

The amp's ratings are as follows and were pulled directly from its book:

RMS per CH @ 4 Ohm 500w

RMS per CH @ 2 Ohm 800w

RMS per CH @ 1 Ohm 1400w

RMS per CH @.5 Ohm 2200w

RMS Mono @ 1 Ohm 4400w

Dimensions are 2.7"h x 12.4"w x 27.3"l

I should still have the remote bass knob for the amplifier but have not found it yet. I will post pics of it if it is found.

You will notice that one sub's surrounds are a bit lighter than the other. Not sure what is up with that since it has been in a box for about 2 years. The other sub that looks darker is the one I used for about a year along with the amp. They have just been sitting in my living room for the past 1.5 years cause they are just too much for my 350z and I need to get something smaller in there to free up some room.

You will also notice that on the amp, one of the terminals is slightly warped. Thank a friend laying a hot wire on it for that one. Both subs and amp work flawlessly as stated above.

And now for the good part.....prices:

I would like to get 250 shipped for each sub and 250 shipped for the amp. I will sell them separate or together. If there is anything I missed or if you have any questions, let me know.

Below are some pics....sorry I am kind of new here and am not sure if I am posting these pics correctly so I will have to use two posts to get them all....

View attachment 26519074View attachment 26519075View attachment 26519076View attachment 26519077View attachment 26519078

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to snatch those subs up but 250 shipped is a bit steep speaking that I can get one new with a warranty for $300 shipped. I will do 400 for both subs. Also if you post some pics with username that would help out.

Sorry, 400 is a little too low for me since shipping is going to run me between 40 and 60 each depending where they are going. And I will take a few more pics tonight when I get home and put my user name in them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.