SOLD FS: (2) Diamond M6mkII 10d4's

eric77
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Newport
I have for sale 2 slightly used diamond M6mkII 10d4's. I bought these a couple weeks ago through a friend that is an authorized retailer. I never even picked up the receipt, so Im sure I could have it printed out in your name so you get the full diamond warranty. I have them hooked up to a NINe.1, so each has been seeing a little over 700w. The sq on these is amazing and they get pretty loud too; however, I decided I want something along the lines of a 15" XXX.

Asking price is 300 plus shipping. BTW, each woofer weighs about 20 lbs and my zip code is 92625 so you can calculate shipping on your own if you like.

contact me @ e_eadington@yahoo.com

heres some pics of one of them. I can get more pics if you want.

MYSYSTEM009.jpg

MYSYSTEM007.jpg

TTT

These are 2 awesome woofers. I have them in a sealed box right now for sq, but they still hit very hard. They make my entire car shake including the roof and side mirrors. lol. Most importantly though, these are 2 amazing sq drivers. They are some of the best and arguably have just as good as sq as diamond's tdx woofers. I heard a set up with 3 tdx's and to be honest I thought mine sounded much better; however, I really believe that was due to a mediocre install. pm or email me for more info or pics.

did I mention these will come with diamonds full warranty and a receipt printed in your name? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.