SOLD FS 2 Critical Mass UL12's

skater
10+ year member

I am looking to switch my system so I am looking to get rid of my UL12's. They have just been slightly used, surrounds aren't even broken in.

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

Looking for $600 each or $1100 for both. I am willing to to work a deal for Maelstrom-x 18 or RLP-15 or another 15 or 18 with low fs.

Wow you live in portland oregon. I just moved to portland oregon also, going school there. These are good subs, i really need to think about this deal.

Wow you live in portland oregon. I just moved to portland oregon also, going school there. These are good subs, i really need to think about this deal.
Nice, Portland is a cool little city. Meeting in person saves shipping and paypal, will do $500 cash each. I am close to downtown.

Checked and replied.
I had 2 9.0's running, 1 for each UL12 and it sounded good!!!

IMG_0495.jpg
So were you running the 2 ohm version of the 9.0's correct? Also sealed or ported box? And how loud did the ul12's get on the 9.0's? Was the sq good or great or the best thing you ever heard? would like to also see a link of install pics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

skater

10+ year member
skater
Portland, OR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from