SOLD FS 2 Critical Mass UL12's

skater
10+ year member

I am looking to switch my system so I am looking to get rid of my UL12's. They have just been slightly used, surrounds aren't even broken in.

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

Looking for $600 each or $1100 for both. I am willing to to work a deal for Maelstrom-x 18 or RLP-15 or another 15 or 18 with low fs.

Yeah they come with original boxes and I bought them from Kmanian brand new. They have been in my truck and have not been driving it much lately so they are in really good condition. There is not another 12" sub I would rather have.

Trades for a Maelstrom-x. Just bought one and would like to do a build with 2.

Yeah, I may go back to (6) 8" subs in my truck so it can be stealth but right now i am starting to build a home theater set-up with 2 Maelstrom-x 18's. I can use the cash for that.

The Ul12's are ready to ship...

One of these in my alti would be stupendous. Too much bread for me though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

come on guys, this is a stupid price for these, these were BNIB when I sent them to him.

Someone buy them befroe I end up with 5 of these in my garage.

If I wanted to spend that much, I might try one out. I just got my 21" death penalty, though. I'd almost trade to save some space/weight. The 21 sounds nice and would probably make a great home theater sub as well because it doesn't need a ton of room or power for the cone area. Those two 18's will probably be pretty crazy in a home theater. Free bump!

Thanks, but no on the trades so far...

If anyone knows about the live.com deal going on. I can put these on Ebay and if you buy it now and use the link you will get a 25% rebate check.

Kmanian, I know you need two more. 4 in your truck would be sick!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

skater

10+ year member
skater
Portland, OR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from