SOLD FS: 2 Boston Acoustic g5 10's with GTRS 400 shipped

gymfreak101
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
maryland
Last of my car audio stuff. Both subs and GTRS are in practically brand new condition. Subs are Dual 4 ohm. Also have custom box with subs and gtr's firing opposite each other which is ideal. sold Box 75 shipped

bostonsforsale005.jpg

bostonsforsale004.jpg

bostonsforsale003.jpg

bostonsforsale002.jpg

bostonsforsale006.jpg

Well can't need money that bad if you are able to afford the new Maxima, lol! I would have just used those in the new car. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
oh I don't need money lol, I just want to sell this stuff and get it out of my garage. I have a DLS NOBELIUM 12 going in the maxima

What's the mounting depth on these guys. I looked it up and it said 3"!!!! is that the real specs cause it seems awfully tiny. Haven't heard these myself how did they sound especially on the low end. Very Interested but tenative to buy something i haven't heard. Anyone have experience with these cause i can't find a bad review anywhere

What's the mounting depth on these guys. I looked it up and it said 3"!!!! is that the real specs cause it seems awfully tiny. Haven't heard these myself how did they sound especially on the low end. Very Interested but tenative to buy something i haven't heard. Anyone have experience with these cause i can't find a bad review anywhere
its a tad over 6 inches. You will not find a a bad review on these because they are awesome subs. The low end is very nice and rooll off is awesome. I have owned or owned about 20 brands of subs in the last year and have enjoyed these subs the most. The fact that you get ported output from a sealed size enclosure tops everything to me. I will ship them tomorrow if you want them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.