SOLD FS: 2 12" MTX Terminators

Participant count
  • Participant list

JDAnswer

Hello all,

I have for sale 2 12" MTX Terminators in a Terminator box. I also have a cheap Aura Amp, not sure how many watts but, it's nothing good. The amp does work but, it's seen its day and I would highly recommend a new one but, I'll include it since I have no use for it.

Reason for sale: I purchased the subs when I had some extra pocket money to waste, unfortunately I don't really want subs in my car anymore and want to upgrade my head unit to a newer Pioneer or get Keyless Entry installed in my car.

The subs were used for about maximum 5 hours. They're in great shape and hit pretty good for my taste with a pretty bad amp.

Included:

2 12" MTX Terminators

Terminator Box

8 Gauge Wire (Optional)

Speaker Wire (Optional)

Fuse for battery (Optional)

Ground Wire (Optional)

Aura Amp (Optional)

New York

Pictures:

Fuse:

Imageshack - photojn.jpg

Front View:

Imageshack]Imageshack - photo2tc.jpg - photo2tc.jpg

Back View (Amp+Wires):

Imageshack - photo1m.jpg

Price: $135+shipping

Sorry for the external links on the pictures, wouldn't work with the code.

Any questions, concerns, or comments just ask.

Thanks,

Justin

good price though
Thanks, it's my first car and first set of subs and I just want them gone since I want the new head unit, considering my current is outdated, was installed horrible by the previous owner and the volume knob is missing.

I'm open to trades with head units, so make an offer if interested.

Thanks,

Justin

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.