SOLD FS: 2 12" Kicker L7's, Box, Alpine 7998

cocoleveo7686
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MA
Ok lets start off this thread with the subwoofers. 1 subwoofer works perfectly fine but the 2nd subwoofer makes a rattle noise while playing, even though they both read 4.0 VC (they are dual 4 Ohm VC)

Here are pics of the one that is in perfect working order. I am looking to get 145 shipped for this one.

goodsubwooferfirstvoicecoil.jpg

goodsubwoofer2ndvoicecoil.jpg

here are a few pictures of the 2nd subwoofer that makes a rattle noise while playing, Could be an easy fix, i was told it was but i dont know how to do it so my loss is your gain. Looking to get 75 shipped.

Badsubwoofervc1.jpg

badsubwoofervc2.jpg

badsubwooferpic.jpg

Here is a Nolte Audio Subwoofer box that cost me 250 to have made and i waited over a month for it. Its called a Double shot box. Dimensions are 33Wx13.5HX18D More info can be found at http://www.Nolteaudio.com looking to get 100 picked up for this box.

Subwooferbox.jpg

subwooferbox21.jpg

and finally i have for sale a mint condition Alpine Cda-7998 Comes with Only the Harness, cant find the remote. Looking to get 235 shipped.

alpinecdplayer.jpg

alpine2.jpg

alpine3.jpg

your prices are too high for the kickers. there is a guy on here selling the 08 10s for 115 a piece
well thats why i said OBO, and im sure they arnt 115 shipped...its going to cost 20-30 to ship these.

BUMP

**** thats a nice alpine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif im not ready for time alignment yet though
lol thanks, and the cd player comes with only the harness and a box. I really like this unit but i need money so it has to go.

New prices on the subwoofers. 120 shipped for the good one, 50 shipped for the bad one. BUMP

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.