FS: 1990 Honda CRX auto, no sunroof, street A/B prepped

Participant count
  • Participant list

philester

View attachment 26544517View attachment 26544516

1990 street A/B CRX for sale. located in chicago, and would like to see it go to a Midwest compeditor. Prepping for Db Drag done, could be a top 8 car out of the gate 1st year. Automatic with no sunroof (.5 to .9 db louder than Si due to larger center counsel and losses).

In garadge, needs minor bodywork (headlamp, bumper), and water pump plus 2 tires. Project car was unable to be finished due to back injury. Must have trailer to pick up. Also, preferably car goes to someone with Digital Designs tier 3 pricing (so they are a vetted compeditor and it makes it to finals). I would really like to see someone finish the build I could not. Will consult to get car to finals.

Pic of car attached (following format) with contact info. Over $2000 in car as it sits.

$1000 OBO takes it. 130,xxx miles and drove daily until water pump went. TRANS IS PERFECT.

Thanks,

Phil Lester

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.