Fs: 18" ssa xcon d1

Nut Hair Trick
10+ year member

Pubes
Item(s) for Sale:

18" SSA XCON D1

Item(s) Description/Condition: I've had this sub for a little less than 2 months for my home theater build and loved it. I guarantee you it has less than 3 hours on it and is probably not broken in yet. All I've done is watch one movie and played some music and that's it. It was ran on 1 channel of my pro audio amp at 1250w. I loved this sub, and my next car audio sub purchase will be an SSA. It's now time for me to focus my attention and $ to car audio. Cosmetically 10/10 Function 10/10

Price:

$280 Shipped

or will CONSIDER trade for an XS Power D3100, D6500, D3400 battery + 1/0 wire or cash

Item Pictures:

photo9.jpg

photo8.jpg

0032.jpg

007-1.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
The sides are my attempt at a very high gloss black with tons and tons of sanding. The middle, top rear and bottom baffles are rolled on with Rustoleum hammered black.

Looks great man! also one other question then ill get outta your thread lol

I read your running a pro audio amp to them, I too have a pro audio behringer ep2500 that i wanna run to a pair of 18s or 15s but i dont know what cables i need to hook it up to my onkyo home theater receiver?

I had it hooked up to one channel of an EP4000 which is basically the same amp as the EP2500, but just the newer model. I too have an Onkyo receiver(Nr-509). I bought an RCA_>XLR cable from monoprice to connect to the single sub preout on the back of the ONKYO. Since it was an unbalanced signal going to the amp, I took apart the XLR end and put a wire jumper from the shield to the ground and it worked fine. You could just run ONE of these to the amp and you'd be fine running 2 channels. You do not need a Y splitter. Just turn the switch on the back from "stereo" to "Parallel" and it will send the signal to both sides. Hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

And thanks for the compliments

Trade for my DB Drive PT2000.1D? Can easily handle .25 ohm loads (with good electrical). I run .5 ohm load daily and amp never gets even warm. Its a little over 2 ft long. Its a beast!

Nice amp. But, sorry, I have all the power I need for the subs I'm running.I haven't heard a whole lot about the db line but will check them out. I've been out of car audio for a couple of years and haven't been back until recently

Alright, that's fine. It's rather rare to get your hands on the PT2000.1D's anymore.. If you want to know more about them you might ask a few heavy DB Drive competitors on USACi forum site. (USACi). Or even perhaps get in touch with Danny from DB Drive. The retail on them when they came out was $1599. If you look into their products you want the stuff that is meant for competition.. Such as PT2000.1D, PD2000.1D, PT3500H.1 (Now Okur A7 Not PT), PT3500L.1 (Now Okur A7 Not PT), PT7500.1 (Now Okur A7 Not PT) for amps, and for subs DB Drive PLT(12, 15, or 18)WD's, WDX(12, 15, or 18)'s. Good luck with you new setup, man. I dont have a video of my current setup yet, but you can check out this old video of the amp at 1 ohm load powering one DB Drive PLT15WD.

BTW, that is a DB Drive PLT15WD in back of truck in this video.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.