FS: 18" Enkei Aegis 3pc wheels..$1300+s/

Participant count
  • Participant list

purerx7tt
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
naples
Well I finally put on my Advan sienna generation II's yesterday so these enkei wheels are now up for sale. These have been discontinued for close to two years now and are VERY VERY hard to find, originally they MSRP for $749 a wheel, I picked them up about 1.5-2 years ago for close to $1700. Then I paid another $900 to wrap them in Nitto nt555 zr rated tires, so I paid over $2600 for the wheels and tires. Im also going to include Gorilla wheel locks with an extra key incase you loose one which would cost close to $80 new. They are 18x8.5 at all four corners, +39 offset and wrapped in 245/40/18. I had NO rubbing or any problems with them installed on the car, they fit really well. I have close to 15,000 miles on the tires so their is only about 20% thread left but i still had traction in dry and wet conditions without any problems. One tire does have a screw in it pictured below but it sealed it perfectly and it DOES NOT leak air. None of the wheels are bent or seriously damaged. They have some nicks here and their as evident in the pictures, one wheel has a large nice where just the paint came off so it would be really easy to hit it with touch up paint. That same wheel also has a minor curb rash which you can see in the pictures as well. So to break it down heres what you get...

4 enkei aegis wheels

4 nitto 245/40/18 still on the wheels

20 gorilla lug nuts with TWO keys

Valve Stem Caps are included as well.

advan005.jpg

advan006.jpg

advan007.jpg

advan008.jpg

advan009.jpg

advan010.jpg

advan011.jpg

pics of them formally on my car

feed004.jpg

streetwars003.jpg

Originally I wanted $1500, I called my local wheel shop and they quoted me $175 to fix the one wheel so I WILL take that off the price, so I would like $1300 + s/h. I need to move these FAST as I need to pay for my upcoming paintjob in two weeks. I have close to 60 references at rx7club.com, some here, some over at supraforums.com, elitecaraudio.com, diymobileaudio.com, and 157+ feedback on ebay (pureps2). You can PM me here or email me at brpacana@ufl.edu

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

purerx7tt

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
purerx7tt
naples
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies