SOLD FS: 15" RE SX in SoundDomain Contest Entry Box

DOHCrazy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Well, with the resent unfourtunate events of my headunit getting stolen, Im getting out of car audio until I get an alarm.

Now, I know a 15" SX would go very quickly. Thing is, I spent a lot of time on this folded horn for it, and would hate to see it go to waste. If anyone hasnt seen it, here's the cardomain page for it. It shows the complete buildup and design.

http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/698298

The laminate matches the GM grey pretty much perfectly.

This thing is heavy, less than 100 pounds with the sub, but heavy. I can ship it greyhound for about $60. If someone just wants the box, and already has the sub, thats fine too, because like I said, the sub wont be hard to sell.

$270 for the sub.

$150 for the box w/ local pickup.

Im open to offers on the box only. Im firm on the sub. Also, I will only sell the sub with or after the box is gone.

Serious buyers are welcome to take a listen to it, although I dont have the best headunit at the moment.

I have feedback on DOHCrazy on ebay, and Heatware here: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=24301

I can be reached 24/7 on AIM at DOHCrazy :: Email is NS83@juno.com

mini-DCP_1268.JPG

Beautiful box w/ touching story. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Bump for a quality build.

Thanks for the comments and bumps guys.

Only reason I did so nicely on it was because it was for the sounddomain box building contest. Because of this, I spent almost a month on only planning, building was the easy part. Its sounds nice. Yall all know how hard it is to get SUV's loud, like if this could fit in a hatch, ide be scared. This thing would make my face tickle and my mirrors unusable with about 1000 watts to the SX off a nine.1. There is a complete writeup on the cardomain page I posted, 7 or 8 paragraphs.

if only i could fit a 15 in my mustang //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

man that is one nice ass box right there... im givin a serious bump for a great build and a great sub.... good job... why you selling it tho... man x mas is here.... have all yoru buddies pitch in for an alarm, and then save up for a cheapo pioneer and your set!

I already bought a cheap Pionner DEH-P4000...

I want to do the alarm right the first time, so its gonna cost a bit. I am not installing it myself.

Basically, Im going with a new setup, some custom fiberglass, stuff like that. Plus, I can go for awile without bass, but if its stolen, ill be more mad, so ide like to just get an alarm now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DOHCrazy

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
DOHCrazy
Dallas, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date