FS 03 Honda Civic

bigaudiofanati2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Well I have a 2003 Honda Civic Ex coupe with a brand new rebuilt auto trans from the dealer. "Have all the paper work for that and everything else as well" Has the rare 17 inch HFP wheels, HFP body kit and silver dash trim. Comes with 2 sets of front matts the factory ones and aftermarket ones to protect the originals. Also has AEM V2 intake as well. NO RADIO OR SPEAKERS WILL COME WITH THE CAR. Car has 105,000 miles on it looking for 7,300 OBO.

If you have any questions please ask.

100_1321.jpg

100_1139.jpg

100_1304.jpg

IMG_5462.jpg

Ya I know it is a nice car and has served me well. No no one stole my system just think that I need to move on to something different. Also I just want to get all my bills paid off and start fresh, not that I have that many but just get them all paid off and move on.

Well when you drive to do installs and different things ya. I live in the middle of no were it is 32 min from the nearest shopping center 45 min from the nearest BB lowes and mall. It is a great car but I just need to sell it.

One reason I have a new one installed but yes they did have problems with them. The new trans has literally less than 100 miles on it, drove it home and parked it and been riding my bike to save on gas and all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bigaudiofanati2

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
bigaudiofanati2
Bridgeton, NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies