friend is a retard.. lol I got system super cheap

he is not even top 50 on my friend list.. just a rich kid i knew growin up who would buy anything to be cool..

that being said, it didntg really fit into his lowered bodykitted civic

I think some people in this thread may have been a bit hard on you, considering you were not dishonest in any way. That being said, maybe you trying to make the excuse that the system didnt really fit his car well anyway might be a sign that next time you will think twice about agreeing to a trade you know is 1-sided with someone you call a 'friend'.

I hope you are both this happy with the trade 6 months from now. Cheers.

Wow your the kind of guy to borrow a FRIENDS car and return it on empty too huh. News flash, your supposed to hook your friends up not bend them over and not give a reach around

I think some people in this thread may have been a bit hard on you, considering you were not dishonest in any way. That being said, maybe you trying to make the excuse that the system didnt really fit his car well anyway might be a sign that next time you will think twice about agreeing to a trade you know is 1-sided with someone you call a 'friend'.
I hope you are both this happy with the trade 6 months from now. Cheers.
thanks,at least sum1 sees myside..

this same kid traded another friend 2 kicker L7 10s in box for labor on puttin in a Jensen flipout:crazy:

Wow your the kind of guy to borrow a FRIENDS car and return it on empty too huh. News flash, your supposed to hook your friends up not bend them over and not give a reach around
i dont borrow anthing from friends, i have my own ****.. car, house, wife, job.. i have helped him many times, i hooked his entire last system up for free, just cuz the local car audio shop wanted $150 install fee

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.