SOLD Free Speaker Box Labor! Buy the $h1t and I build it!

PhatTonyDeMarco
5,000+ posts

C0CK,its whats for dinner
Well, I got quite a bit of free time on my hands and I am tired of sitting on my ***. I would like to build some speaker boxes. So if anyone is willing to purchase the materials and pay the shipping cost ( I am in Lantana, FL 33462) I will be more than happy to build a box.

Now I realize this sounds like I want some free money, so maybe an admin would act as a third party and hold the amount of materials and shipping in their paypal until the box is received and then they could transfer me the cash. But we can work that out if there is any interest...

Let me know fellers

I live in margate. im right down the st. from you

but I make my own boxes. all good homie.

boca bowling alley this saturday 15th ( near boca towncenter mall ) car show 12 noon / bowling tournament 2pm.

im bringing my lowrider out there

any chance of getting shipping quotes??
I don't know how he ships, but when I ship boxes I can just do an estimated cost. To hard to get exact quotes with out knowing actual weight. With that said though, it tends to me a little less then you might think in some cases.

i no it'd be difficult but we're gonna need estimates...materials are inexpensive, we no this...if he makes the box for $40 in materials, then he ships and its $100 to ship, we knew nothing...im interested, thats y im tryna find out this info

yeah this was an underthought project. I would never begin the project without having an estimate of the complete project, including shipping.

As for materials cost and what not, just post up or PM me what you have in mind and we will go from there. I am not trying to screw anyone at all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.