Northeast Region Free Show?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
I'm finishing up what I'm gonna get done lol I'm fighting with a **** ton of back pressure on the dust cap and have already seen cracks lol This oughta get interesting lmao! Woooot!

i got the kinetik and 4- 0/2 power and grounds in:) lots of duck tape and even a peice of MDF lol. team 808 should be in the 50's with both cars at this one

i got a second battery into, the big 2 done since i dont have enough extra for the alt run of wire. some tweets throw in for more highs. and the false floor done, and my amp at .5 ohms!!!!

I would like to thank everyone involved in putting on this show....I had an awesome time...And met alot of good people.And thanks Rob for putting me up for the night.I slept well!!!LOL!!!.....Thanks again....

I would like to thank everyone involved in putting on this show....I had an awesome time...And met alot of good people.And thanks Rob for putting me up for the night.I slept well!!!LOL!!!.....Thanks again....
yeah it was a sweet show... and your jeep is amazing man!!!! did anyone else ever sit in it other than me?

Thank you.Jeep works pretty good.....There were 4 or 5 other people besides you.Not too many people wanted to get in it....LOL!!!!
haha i wonder why...lol. i was madd that i had to leave early but when you have to work you have to work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.