Northeast Region Free Show?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
As of right now I'm still in.....Got to finish up a few ports.Do alittle testing this weekend.Probly be tuned low to do some hairtricks....Should still burp mid to upper 51's on a 30hz tune.....

im hopeing for a 150.7 or so but my car has to be tuned high
im hopeing i can pull a 140 out with this setup but its cause its a daily box. if i knew the peak of my car i could totally change ports out though. so maybe ill bring some extra pvc for that.

im hopeing i can pull a 140 out with this setup but its cause its a daily box. if i knew the peak of my car i could totally change ports out though. so maybe ill bring some extra pvc for that.
I will be more than willing to help you out.Just say the word...

im hopeing for a 150.7 or so but my car has to be tuned high
i am plaing on a 51 tuned low

i am still looking for area hotels if anyone knows of any i am not from around the area so i dont know whats near and far from there thanks

im thinking about bringing my make it louder meter to help people new to the sport find where they're highest peak is before the run

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.