Freakish07

Participant count
  • Participant list

NightDrifter05
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Freakish07 is a great seller. I was a little hesistant to deal with him at first since this was such a good price and the fact he didn't have many ref's or feedback threads but I figured I would take a chance since he seemed like a good guy. But I purchased a Xbox 360 Elite with 8 games, 2 controllers (batteries included might I add!), all power and AV cables, and a headset.

Needless to say our transaction went flawless. He shipped 2 day's after he received my payment! It would have been shipped the day after payment but he wasn't able to find a box for it all which is totally understandable. Then tonight at work when I check my PM's he had sent me message asking if everything made it through shipping and what not. Overall he has been a person to deal with and I would buy from him again without any second thoughts. Thanks for everything.

Figured I would snap a couple pictures with my crappy camera phone for the people who don't want to read through a thread! Sorry for the picture quality, they were taken from my Touch.

Xbox360Elite.jpg

360Elite3.jpg

360Elite2.jpg

360Elite1.jpg

360Elite.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

NightDrifter05

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
NightDrifter05