SOLD (Four) Kicker KX 2500.1's FS....Absolutely mint shape!

thunder9500
10+ year member

Team Kicker
OK, here we go. If you're reading this, you know the amp, and it's STRONG.

The only reason I am selling these is so I can uprade myself to 8 Kicker SX 1250.1's and have matching amps to go with my 4 SX 700.4's.

$500 each shipped plus paypal fees.

100_3658.jpg

Carlton isn't going to rip off anybody. So cool your jets down.

He's probably busy and doesnt have time to check pm's/forums 24/7 like some of you guys.
agreed. He is a good guy nothing to worrie about. he works crazy long shifts and has a family and life outside this fourm

Only reason I posted in here is cause I though he forgot about me.

You should keep that stuff to pms. He has a good rep and it would wreck his rep online and in the lanes. In my eyes I dont think it would be worth it.

Carlton isn't going to rip off anybody. So cool your jets down.

He's probably busy and doesnt have time to check pm's/forums 24/7 like some of you guys.
Thanks bro.

Everybody's amps were shipped via fed ex last week with the exception of 2loud4u's which was shipped usps to canada.

and dude here is right, I simply can't live on the internet or forums. Cell phones are not allowed in the building at my job anymore, so I can't use my sidekick to check things like I used to be able to.

I have NEVER ripped anybody off and never intend to. Outside of my job I have a wife and kids. Half the time I only check forums when someone calls me and tells me I need to look at something.

So everyone can take a chill pill.

Just don't grab my butt when you're back there!

LOL

I should have some boxes from you soon shouldn't I? Daytona is just around the corner and I got some surprises I'm workin on!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.