Fosgate T115D2 enclosure????

Heaberlin06

CarAudio.com Newbie
Quick question, ive got 2 15" T1 fosgates, dual 2ohm, and right now their running on a T1000-1bd amp. Their in a ported spl box now but I feel as if it's way to small in air space for them. I'm somewhat limited on space for them though. Anyone say what size the box needs to be, or has builtand turned out great or anything? Or just move to 1 sub on it with custom box and go that route?

I'd find what port area will work with your power then possibly you'll find more volume if you model it up and see whats possible.
Post some photos/measurements please so people can see the size/configuration your working with.
A pair of T1-15's can do great in my exp, an SPL enclosure can leave a lot on the table musically.

I'd find what port area will work with your power then possibly you'll find more volume if you model it up and see whats possible.
Post some photos/measurements please so people can see the size/configuration your working with.
A pair of T1-15's can do great in my exp, an SPL enclosure can leave a lot on the table musically.
Problem is in limited on space if I stay with both of them, trust me id rather buy Another 1000 or a 1500 and manage to keep both with proper air space

Problem is in limited on space if I stay with both of them, trust me id rather buy Another 1000 or a 1500 and manage to keep both with proper air space
How limited is your available space?
Imo this aint that large at all for a pair of 15's.
w1tYKc.jpg

That appears to be a prefab enclosure to me... I'm not familiar with that logo on the badge or can read it well. 17" deep?.. I'd find some depth/volume maybe mount the amps differently and get a custom enclosure designed. If it was my vehicle I'd sure make it work... but that box... lol... Idk
What vehicle do you have it in?

It is a prefab box, didnt wanna just waste money on another till I get exactly what I want. It's in a 2012 gmc terrain. Coyld always take side panels off n mount amps hidden or underneath where spare tire was, which is where my xs power d4800 is mounted now as well. If I had a box made with correct depth would ya still do rear facing or face upward?

It is a prefab box, didnt wanna just waste money on another till I get exactly what I want. It's in a 2012 gmc terrain. Coyld always take side panels off n mount amps hidden or underneath where spare tire was, which is where my xs power d4800 is mounted now as well. If I had a box made with correct depth would ya still do rear facing or face upward?
yes those amps are taking valuable airspace.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.