Fosgate Subs

eh got a t2 just to mess around with... im glad i kept the reciept

i got pyle blue waves and fooled aroung with them.. they even sounded better

my friend wanted to keep them and make a cheep system in his rust bucket

25 bucks for the pyle... 80+ for the T2

mainstream brand that doesnt' live up the the reputation. yeah ive been messing with cheap subs lately too, the pyle blue wave was absolutly horrible, xplods = really bad, lightning audio p4 12" was pretty good! wouldnt quite hit the lows but takes way more than rated power and hits the 40+hz range great.

mainstream brand that doesnt' live up the the reputation. yeah ive been messing with cheap subs lately too, the pyle blue wave was absolutly horrible, xplods = really bad, lightning audio p4 12" was pretty good! wouldnt quite hit the lows but takes way more than rated power and hits the 40+hz range great.
X2^^ i installed 2 of them in an explorer and sent 450 watts to them and they really suprized me! they sounded better with poyfill which probly means they need a slightly bigger box... hence the reason the lows aren't that beefy

eh got a t2 just to mess around with... im glad i kept the reciepti got pyle blue waves and fooled aroung with them.. they even sounded better

my friend wanted to keep them and make a cheep system in his rust bucket

25 bucks for the pyle... 80+ for the T2
you meant P2, there is no way you get a T2 for 80 bux. read the thread. he asked about the Power series subs not Punch.

who cares, they all **** nutsacks.
DOn't jump to conclusions. Don't talk sh!t:mad:
Anyways, my friend has 2 T1's sound **** good and get loud as hell, in the same car as mine which is quite a feat.

His/my friend also has a single T2 in a blazer that is louder then both of us...with 750w:crap:

Then again, he was world champion for a reason. But both T1's and T2's can be great in the right box. I almost got a T2, I just don't like the look of them.

Last years punch series, notsomuch:suicide:

Because they aren't Fi...................
Or in fagjones' case, JL
jl is far from the best
kinda like 4 10s an 1 13 all bein ran off the same amp....
wrong! douche
DOn't jump to conclusions. Don't talk sh!t:mad:
Anyways, my friend has 2 T1's sound **** good and get loud as hell, in the same car as mine which is quite a feat.

His/my friend also has a single T2 in a blazer that is louder then both of us...with 750w:crap:

Then again, he was world champion for a reason. But both T1's and T2's can be great in the right box. I almost got a T2, I just don't like the look of them.

Last years punch series, notsomuch:suicide:
i know more people who have had the cones come apart on them than liked how they sound... thats why i say they are crap.... any sub CAN sound good, i personally have no use for the t2's... the 15" version would make a great vibrator for someones mom on this forum who's display name is allmost the same as mine

bahaha here we go with the JL again
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif
how so? i said it was far from the best after he stereo-typed me again, even though i hadn't breathed a word about JL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.