Fosgate BD1000.1 CHEAP! 160+SH

RooKie619
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

fosgate bd1000.1

500@ 4OHMS 1300+ @ 2OHMS

Item(s) Description/Condition:

78/10 cosmetics Works 100% but the power and ground terminals are stripped.

you can go to homedepot and buy an EZ OUT screw extractor for 6 dollars i rather not deal with it. I do have the remote gain knob as well, and Endcaps.

Price:

160+ shipping firm paypal only

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

PAYPAL ONLY!!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

33nbyog.jpg

e9wvh2.jpg

i6ypn7.jpg

33u7db7.jpg

if you are interested in trades i have

(2) Western Digital Elements 1TB external hard drives (no cables)

(1) Seagate Momentus 7200rpm 250GB Laptop hard drive

(2) Sprint Blackberry Bolds 9650 - include battery -- does not include MicroSD or SIM cards

1 Netgear ProSafe 24+2 Managed Switch Model FSM726

Last edited by a moderator:
not interested in trades sorry. yeah its still available, i sent it to brandes.cm on caraudioclassifieds forum to tap and re thread the screws for me. hes also a amp repair guy so amp is fully functional

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.