Forum ERROR

I really don't. It's not funny.
Means lol?

World of Warcraft is for nerds //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Go get some pu55y

This wuz funny tho:

zl2dOm4.jpg
has nothing to do with world of warcraft. this is why i dont bother.

@poolman966554 I think I am about done with this place too. There are far more informative places to learn about car audio. I was using this place to prepare me for these other places (like CACO, SMD) so I dont seem like such a newb when I get there. However, I really dont care if they think of me as a newb.. as long as they have some sort of proper upbringing to not disrespect someone for no reason better than pointing out a forum flaw. Shoulda named this "forum FLAW" but "error" came out and this a-dullbrick thinks thats reason enough to call me a *****? tell me to go **** my self? Mods should boot his ***. Either way I am done with this place. You have people like that, crxshoekidfromlouisiana trolling and thinking he is helping the forum, and people selling stuff they dont actually own (Paypal gave me my money back today, thanks @mysilver02alty) and then you have some people who actually help. All in all, my one month stay here has been somewhat positive but you factor in these douchebags and it ruins the whole experience. Dont get too excited, Im not gone for good. I have made some connections here that would be stupid of me to throw away.

@adulbrich One of these days you will meet someone who youve talked **** to online and you will learn your lesson. Maybe not by me, but then again, maybe me!

[quote name='Frank H']@poolman966554 I think I am about done with this place too. There are far more informative places to learn about car audio. I was using this place to prepare me for these other places (like CACO, SMD) so I dont seem like such a newb when I get there. However, I really dont care if they think of me as a newb.. as long as they have some sort of proper upbringing to not disrespect someone for no reason better than pointing out a forum flaw. Shoulda named this "forum FLAW" but "error" came out and this a-dullbrick thinks thats reason enough to call me a *****? tell me to go **** my self? Mods should boot his ***. Either way I am done with this place. You have people like that, crxshoekidfromlouisiana trolling and thinking he is helping the forum, and people selling stuff they dont actually own (Paypal gave me my money back today, thanks @mysilver02alty) and then you have some people who actually help. All in all, my one month stay here has been somewhat positive but you factor in these douchebags and it ruins the whole experience. Dont get too excited, Im not gone for good. I have made some connections here that would be stupid of me to throw away.

@adulbrich One of these days you will meet someone who youve talked **** to online and you will learn your lesson. Maybe not by me, but then again, maybe me![/QUOTE]

tl;dr

gotta add a tl;dr for these walls of text..

[quote name='Frank H']@poolman966554 I think I am about done with this place too. There are far more informative places to learn about car audio. I was using this place to prepare me for these other places (like CACO, SMD) so I dont seem like such a newb when I get there. However, I really dont care if they think of me as a newb.. as long as they have some sort of proper upbringing to not disrespect someone for no reason better than pointing out a forum flaw. Shoulda named this "forum FLAW" but "error" came out and this a-dullbrick thinks thats reason enough to call me a *****? tell me to go **** my self? Mods should boot his ***. Either way I am done with this place. You have people like that, crxshoekidfromlouisiana trolling and thinking he is helping the forum, and people selling stuff they dont actually own (Paypal gave me my money back today, thanks @mysilver02alty) and then you have some people who actually help. All in all, my one month stay here has been somewhat positive but you factor in these douchebags and it ruins the whole experience. Dont get too excited, Im not gone for good. I have made some connections here that would be stupid of me to throw away.

@adulbrich One of these days you will meet someone who youve talked **** to online and you will learn your lesson. Maybe not by me, but then again, maybe me![/QUOTE]

It won't be you. You sound like a pud.

By the way, there was no forum error.

I'm leaving in less than a month anyways, and there are no active mods.

Lol the dome is for people that have learned everything they want to know about car audio, don't even go on this forum for car audio, or they are just taking a break about it. If you don't like it then don't come in here.
I have more car audio stuff than most will have in a lifetime and thats after selling half my collection

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.