Ford f150 05- bl18, sundown, hertz, big build

Not sure if this was asked in the thread in the past 23 pages lol. But... if you're 17, where in god's name did you get the dough to drop on the subs, amp, comps, wiring, rims, and the truck in general.
Me = jealous.
haha im just spoiled i guess. im getting money from an accident when i turn 18 too

not really sure because i didnt play the system without it. and i just have my stock batt in the front im getting a 1400kinetic in the back
I was planning on putting a kinetik 1800 in the front and another batt or 2 in the back eventually. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

dope ass build my friend, props.
and as far as the lag issue i have never heard of that happening..
yeah its really bothering me i cant listen to techno in it. its almost as if the sub is getting the signal to play a little late

hmm, what would cause that? crappy remote wire? or shitty rca's? is anything being pinched? maybe its the box?
hahaa i dont know could be any of those it was my first build so might be a combination of all of that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.