FOR TRADE :Phoenix Gold RSDC 12" Pair D2 MINT + IDQ 15 V2 D4 + Sprint HTC TOUCH MINT

Participant count
  • Participant list

newtitan
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CALI
You could do one used and one new. Another used dual 1 is going to be hard to come by because most people get d-2 so they can run @ 1-ohm. Or you can use one for now and wait til you find another used one.

can the bl run sealed or only ported? (ill go check the site)

also how much, and or what of mine interests you trade wise?

lets talk

the RSDC's can handle that power, but I need 10's (im downsizing my box) , id LOVE to trade someone for two RSDC 10's

STILL HAVE THE MINT Phoenix Gold RSDC 12" D2 PAIR FOR SALE ($225 shipped) or TRADE

I need two 10's will add cash if need be (preferrably a pair that sum to a 4 ohm mono load and can handle 2000w together ie 1000w wach)

LET GO UPPAGE

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.