For Sale: Played Station 3

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

akuojo
10+ year member

This is the same PS3 (this thing is boxed and ready to go) I wanted to trade but it looks like no-one want to give up any car audio for it. Ain't no thing tho, before I put it back into the closet I thought I should post it up here encase someone wanted to buy it.

It comes with:

1. Hard Drive Upgraded to 320

2. 1 None OEM controller (Controller has a grip)

3. Games will be listed in the pictures

4. USB for charging the controller

5. HDMI Cable

6. Power Cord

130118_0006_zpsea92b9b3.jpg

Price is 250 shipped to your door OBO / The money in the picture not included

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='akuojo']This is the same PS3 (this thing is boxed and ready to go) I wanted to trade but it looks like no-one want to give up any car audio for it. Ain't no thing tho, before I put it back into the closet I thought I should post it up here encase someone wanted to buy it.

It comes with:
5. HDMI Cable
6. Power Cord

130118_0006_zpsea92b9b3.jpg

Price is 250 you pay shipping OBO [/QUOTE]

Scammer @pro\-rabbit ;

250, and it comes with the $100 cash too, right? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Create a thread in seller feedback with your evidence.
This guy has problems but it's ok. If he views me as a scammer it's ok, I don't have to justify myself to anyone but the reason he thinks I'm a scammer because we was going to setup for a trade. It was going to be my PS3 for his subwoofer and he wanted me to ship it out first, and I totally understand. But the problem with that is when I created the trade thread I posted

"I'm going to pay for shipping your way and you pay for shipping my way at the same dum time at the same dum time!

Updated: I already put the PS3 in the shipping box because I didn't wanted to wait last minute. The only thing needs to be done now is put some more padding on top before I seal it and slap the new owners address on top and drive over to the post office !"

What happened was he didn't read the whole thread and just offered me something and expect for me to go by his rules when he came at me first, oh well. Guess I'm a scammer now.

Last edited by a moderator:
250, and it comes with the $100 cash too, right? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Thank you for viewing, but I stated that

It comes with:

5. HDMI Cable

6. Power Cord

The picture is only for you to see all the games and the condition of system. You could say some of the money will be used to ship it. Sorry that the money isn't included and may God continue to bless you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Glws, and I'll pass on your God's blessing.

I've been looking at getting a console, and will keep this in mind when I get finances rolling. Too much money being spent on my car as it is.

Glws, and I'll pass on your God's blessing.
I've been looking at getting a console, and will keep this in mind when I get finances rolling. Too much money being spent on my car as it is.
Haha I wouldn't advise it ask about the Florida warehouse u ship too first may I add before u ship to his island

what if i want like 2 or 3 of the games?
Do you want the PS3 with just 3 games or you only want 3 games? I don't understand what your asking but I'll answer both. I'm not going to sell single games. And right now this is selling as a bulk because I plan on buying a subwoofer with the fund unless you want to trade me a subwoofer for it. Thanks for checking on my thread and may God continue to bless you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the only subs i have available are 1515s but yea i just want 2or 3 games alone. if you are interested in selling them alone let me know
Send me a PM with the games you want and how much your willing to spend for them and I can tell you what we can do.

I just notice today is a holiday (lunch time at work but thank God for the power of mobile internet) so my payment is adjusted to holiday pay and it's looks like no-one wants this. My paycheck is going to look nifty so I'm taking down this thread but you can always PM me if your one of those last minuters //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Thank you all for watching and may God continue to bless everyone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

akuojo

10+ year member
akuojo
Virgin Islands (US)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied