For Sale: Incriminator Audio 20.1 Great Condition *Latest Model*

SPLluminator
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
GR, Michigan
Item(s) for Sale: Incriminator Audio 20.1

Item(s) Description/Condition: 10/10 Mechanically, 9/10 Cosmetically (Very light scratch on top + mounting)

Price: 470 O.B.O. Shipping Included. O.B.O. Does not mean low ball me. (Please be respectful with offers, Thank you)

Trades Considered plus cash:

Alpine PDX-F4

Alpine PDX-M6

Alpine Type-R 8's

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Shipping Included, Will ship ASAP after payment is received. Paypal/Money Order only please!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26537863View attachment 26537864

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dtrom']Got a buddy interested.. he's not on here much but @toxicity ; $325 shipped...?[/QUOTE]

We pay full price nukka u don't need this and sexxyy *** floor u got ... Hahahaha what's the word does he still got it

We pay full price nukka u don't need this and sexxyy *** floor u got ... Hahahaha what's the word does he still got it
No clue lol. I know its a lowball offer but he insist that I ask, so here we are lol.

Amp is still here, Pm me Brandon and Ill send you my PP address. Id prefer to do the deal directly with you though instead of through timmy if you understand. No sense in getting others involved. You can setup a Paypal pretty easily or Ill accept money order but I have to cash it before shipping the amp. Otherwise, if you ever come up this way id be glad to meet up with you! Im downtown Grand Rapids. Let me know what you would like to do, Thanks!

Mike

That being said, the amp is not currently sold, but is pending payment from Brandon.

What do you have? I want a springfield XD 9mm, Glock 19, or possibly a small alpine 2 channel/mono amp. But let me know what you have, I may be interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.