SOLD For Sale $800 + Shipping: Alpine IVA-W505, NVE-P1 Navi, KCE-900e, TR-7 Video Bypass

phish368
10+ year member

Looking to sell the following items (hopefully together):

Alpine IVA-W505 Double Din Unit,

Alpine NVE-P1 Navi,

Alpine KCE-900e

PAC TR-7 Video Bypass Unit

I have all original boxes and every item that came with each item. Original Receipts and purchased from Authorized Alpine Dealers. Oh and of course, each item is in perfect condition and about 1 1/2 months old.

$800 + Shipping or I can meet someone if they live in the NY area (price neg but within reason)

Oh and if you have a 2002 Nissan Altima, i'll even thrown in the mounting kit for the car for free.... lol

As of right now I'd like to try and sell the entire package so I can re-coup some of my costs. If it comes down to selling each item individually I'd be happy to find each of you.

Honestly, I have not had any issues with it. Granted I live close to New York City and most GPS's have alot of info for large cities. The mixed reviews i read were people who lived in remote areas of the US which I can totally understand. A few friends of mine who do not live in large cities across the US and have the Garmin's and Parrot GPS's said their roads and POI's were not as up to date either. I had a conversation with an Alpine engineer about 2 weeks ago who told me an update is coming out for the NVE-P1 which is suppose to update any bugs people have been dealing with and is going to add additional POI's and bluetooth compatibilities... LOL, i sound like a salesman.. yuck!... Either way, short answer is, i had no issues at with it. Got me to and from A to B without any issues //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.