SOLD For Sale: 7" SEAS Nextel, Diamond D5 Amps, and a/d/s/ Amps

Participant count
  • Participant list

bumpnzx3
10+ year member

STL
Desciption: Up for sale is a pair of a/d/s/ P840 amps. Both are in near perfect condition and have all plugs. Both include the box and manual. Low Pass, High Pass, Bandpass. 40x8 or 120 per bridged pair of channels. I had these running an active 2 way plus rear fill as well as an active 2way and a single subwoofer. These amps also have the ability to sum channel signals.

Price: $365 each

Pictures:

pict0012l.jpg

pict0011gp.jpg

Desciption: Up for sale is a pair of a/d/s/ P4100 amps. Both are in very good condition and have all plugs. One of them does not have the box or the little a/d/s/ badge on the heatsink. 100x4 or 365x2. High pass, Low pass, and Bandpass.

Price: $250 and $225

Pictures:

pict0013z.jpg

pict0010az.jpg

pict0009xx.jpg

Desciption: Up for sale is a pair of Diamond Audio D5 amplifiers. Both were mounted, neither were used. D5 600.1 and D5 300.2.

Price: $135 each

Pictures:

pict0003x.jpg

Desciption: Up for sale is a pair of SEAS Nextel midbass drivers. They have been used very little and are in great shape. Specs can be found here: https://www.madisound.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=1596

Price: $225 for the pair

Pictures:

pict0001cy.jpg

Email: bumpnzx3@hotmail.com

Sorry- no trades. I am somewhat getting out of the hobby in order to focus more on my track car. I also had a set of Germs and a Pioneer 880PRS. I am keeping a few of my a/d/s/ amps and my Audio Development components. I know I am going to kick myself at a later date for selling a lot of my a/d/s/ stash and the Nextels.

If you buy more than one amp- I might work a better deal.

The SEAS are sold and shipped.

Payday bump for the rest of it. Package deals for multiple amp purchases.

New Prices:

$325 for each P840

$200/$175 for the P4100's

$115 for each Diamond

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.