SOLD For Sale: 4 SA-12's *CHEAP*

GetLikeMe
10+ year member

Stuntin' is a Habbit!
SoCal
Well my trunk is not liking the 4 12"s just not enough air space and seems like too much turbulance. Just want to try a single sub setup. Subs are basically brand new. Havent even pushed them at all. AS most of you know i just finished my build. Anyways if they dont sell ill keep em for a later build.

Price is $500shipped for all 4 in original sundown boxes.

Local Pickup is welcome 400$ for all 4.

img1737i.jpg

Bump, fuk that dude I wouldnt drop prices, already low as hell for 4 12's shipped
You could probly make a good quick buck local on craigslist

Your in freakin cali!!
Ya its just for tonight than ill just sit on them if they dont sell lol

Ya its just for tonight than ill just sit on them if they dont sell lol
Just sit on 2 of em for a couple weeks and ill grab them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

haha maybe! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

You can make the 4 12's work in the Camry and still be loud all you have to do is change the design and make box smaller i have a 02 Accord and I had 4 RD 10s on a D9 doing a 152 with 2 subs 2 each side port back box was 2.5 cubes tuned to 36 with 1 6" aeroport. If you can make the box smaller it would help out alot because the box being so big in that area it not letting the pressure into the cabin area

The 4 10 set up i had was not a fart box it played any music its just since i had the power i could use a smaller box to control the subs better on smaller power the box did not perform well.

car DVD player online store

Car DVD GPS Player can play MP4/ DivX/ XviD/ DVD/ CD /VCD / CD/ CD-R/ CD-RW / MP3 with GPS TV FM RDS DVB-T Bluetooth SD Card Amplifier can show the best route to your destination can help you save a lot of time ,especail when you in strange city

Chrysler 300C Car DVD Player with GPS Navigation System 3D Screen Steering wheel control

Product Description:

Touch screen 5.0 Inch 2-DIN TFT LCD Monitor with DVD Player/TV/4*45 amplifier/AM/FM/GPS Built-in/CDC/USB/SD Card

3D menu Operation

ipod ready

Steering wheel control

DVD/VCD/MP3/MP4/DIVX/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-RW Formats

Dimmer function for night driving

DVD/VCD/CD changer control interface

Multi-channel auto EQ

Auto reverse function when parking

Car clock function

AUX input

Bluetooth build-in

Warranty:One year

car DVD player online store

stop bumping this Someone might buy the 2 im trying to get tommorow afternoon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif and if ones still here on friday got a chick that wants me to put something in her trunk maybe ill put one of these in there

Haha you plan to buy 2 tomorrow?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif w000t

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.