Item(s) Description/Condition:

3500 watts rms @ 1ohm stable

Condition is 9/10 as you can see from pictures

Price:

Price is $500 each shipped or local pickup in NYC

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free shipping in US

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I'm curious. Why do these run 600 new but the 3000 is like 300 new? Whats the difference between the APK and the APCL? Not trying to knock the amp. I'm just wondering because while I'm planning a Ampere or Crescendo 3800 I am keeping my eye out for other 3+k watt options.

I'm curious. Why do these run 600 new but the 3000 is like 300 new? Whats the difference between the APK and the APCL?
Don't quote me on this but I think the APK's are made in korea at a much nicer buildhouse meanwhile the APCL is low quality chinese parts and QC

Don't quote me on this but I think the APK's are made in korea at a much nicer buildhouse meanwhile the APCL is low quality chinese parts and QC
Yes your 100% right the apk series is made in Korea along with the other high end amps

I'm curious. Why do these run 600 new but the 3000 is like 300 new? Whats the difference between the APK and the APCL? Not trying to knock the amp. I'm just wondering because while I'm planning a Ampere or Crescendo 3800 I am keeping my eye out for other 3+k watt options.
Do some research and let me know if your interested I can give you a better deal for both. I had them on two Fi SP415 got rid of the truck so I removed the system. Both amps come in the original box with bass knobs and manuals.

Do some research and let me know if your interested I can give you a better deal for both. I had them on two Fi SP415 got rid of the truck so I removed the system. Both amps come in the original box with bass knobs and manuals.

Will consider it.

Both are in the box with plastic manual Allen keys bass knob never used I'll even include a copy of the recipet for proof of purchase from authorized audipipe dealer here in NY

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.