SOLD For Sale: 15" RE XXX

Participant count
  • Participant list

Alphafrog1
10+ year member

PURDUE!!!!
I have a 15" 2002 edition Resonant Engineering XXX subwoofer that i would like to sell. I bought it in the fall of 2002, used it for around 5 months, when it developed a tear in the spider. This is around a 1-2 inch tear, and can be fixed fairly easily, if only by sending it back to RE to fix. I have not used it since it blew, and it has been sitting in my room unused and untouched since. It has the old type of cage, made before RE changed it.

I live close to Cincinnati, Ohio, and i go to school at Purdue University (West Lafayette, IN) and I would like to sell this to someone within the vicinity of one of those two places so that i don't have to deal with shipping this (That would be pretty expensive on a sub that weighs close to 75 pounds). This means that if you live close to Cincinnati, Dayton, Indianapolis, or Chicago, then i would be willing to get it to you. Please let me know if you would like to have this sub.

Offer a price to me, i would like to get rid of it. Best offer will get the sub. Thank you.

Mark Birdwell

I am looking for 150 dollars for it, or best offer. How do you post pictures on here of it? I can't figure it out at the moment. If you want i can just email the pictures to anyone who is interested. I would really like to get this sub off my hands. Let me know.

Mark

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.