• Participant list

art1618
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

focal 100krs

focal 165kr

100KRS FOCAL NEW 4" 2-WAY COMPONENT SPEAKERS K2 POWER | eBay

165KR FOCAL 6.5" 2-WAY COMPOMENT SPEAKERS TNK TWEETERS WITH CROSSOVERS K 2 POWER | eBay

Item(s) Description/Condition: used

missing grilles.

two tweeters missing housings.

other than that the actual speakers look new and xovers too.

Price:

$ dont know really. lets start at $800 and move from there. trades welcome for amps, subs, speakers.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: shipping included.

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26528292

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

not sure what you are looking for ,you trying to put a system together or just seeing what you can get,ive got subs ,amps [mono block ,2 channel ,and 4 channel]also have batteries .just curios to know so i can maybe make an offer .now keep in mind that i can just call focal direct too,and maybe fet them new at what you are asking for them used with bad tweets.

well i picked up 2 12s, i have sub amps.

im mostly looking for batts, 3 ways, cash. im trying to put a system together and the mids dont fit the pillars as well as id like them to. so id rather get rid of them. the tweeters are good, they were mounted in a stock location and the housing was removed.

not sure what you are looking for ,you trying to put a system together or just seeing what you can get,ive got subs ,amps [mono block ,2 channel ,and 4 channel]also have batteries .just curios to know so i can maybe make an offer .now keep in mind that i can just call focal direct too,and maybe fet them new at what you are asking for them used with bad tweets.
what did focal say?

i have a dealers license ,so i could just get them direct if i want ,is what i was saying.i already buy direct from dc , ascendant, massive ,powerbass,cdt and a few others too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.