millertime4060

Item(s) for Sale: Focal 6.5" KRX2 2-way Component System

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Woofer: 6 1/2 (165mm)

Voice coil: 1 9/16" (40mm)

Magnet 3 15/16" (100mm)

TN53K tweeter

Inverted dome

Seperate Crossover: Full/12 12/18dB/oct (4.7kHz)

Adjustable tweeter level: (0,-3,-6dB)

Max. Power: 200W

Nom. Power: 100W

2-ohm impedance

Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 93dB

Frequency response: 70Hz - 20kHz

Accessories: grilles supplied

Price:

600.00 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

trade for a set of like new audison voce av k6 components?or any other trades you looking for?
not really looking for any trades ... thanks for the offer.. i sold my 2006 Ford FX4 supercrew that i had these in.. the people did not want all my high end stuff in it so i swapped some of it out.. i already have systems in my other cars so these are extras i have now.. i have another set of Focal Access 165 A1 SG that i used the mids out of and need some more mids for them some time but that's about it... i have a bunch of amps around here and a extra 15 Xcon still just sitting here.. i am 52 years old and really like good sounding music, all of my stuff is taken care of and just not blasted... these KRX2's sound great installed good and tuned right with a good sub like the Xcon.. what good music they make..

i also have a 15 SSA Xcon in prefect shape, and a sundown 1500 d v2 .. open to offers, the Xcon weighs 57 lbs for shipping... it is the best sounding sub i have ever owned.. it plays music, not just Boom Boom... altho it does pound hard

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.