itsblown
10+ year member

why is there smoke?
Toledo OH
Item(s) for Sale:

Focal 5k3241 /r Component set 5inch woofer and 1inch tweeter

Item(s) Description/Condition:

5inch woofer and 1inch tweeter

I would say cosmetically 9/10 there is some dust and a weird sticker thing on the cross over witch can be removed I'm just too lazy to do it

Mechanical I would say 10/10 sound great.

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free shipping to lower 48

Item Pictures:

IMG_3665.jpg

IMG_3667.jpg

your hands are beautiful, free bump just for that.....and oh yeah great product to //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Hahaha thanks for the hand comment , and yes probably not the best of choices on my username. To be honest I have no idea what kind of tweeters they have I will have to look if there is markings on them, maybe a fellow member will chime in here. As far as trades go I am really strapped for cash right now and not really looking for anything in particular but if you have something you think will wow me let me know what it is.

hmm might be interested in a trade for that alpine pdx but I have got to try and sell these for cash first, sorry but I've got bills to pay //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.