Flea market finds

So I've had this stuff for over a month now, and need money since I dont have a job, and I bought this stuff to sell.

I've given honky 2 or 3 warnings now and no response, so I'm going to start selling the subs.

So,... the asshat who took all of my gear is the son and nephew of the two gentlemen who remodeled my ex's house.

He said she gave it to him when in reality he was paid to move my stuff to the garage to get it out of the way.... however, he was loading it into the truck when people were not paying attention.

So, this is why my ex was playing stupid about it, she had no idea. Her and I get along fine now, so we have been discussing things about what happened.

Our mutual friend is the thief's cousin, and I went ham on him too when the jl box used to be his, so I assumed he had something to do with it,.. I was completely wrong.

Found out with confirmation from other family members of theirs that he is a dope addict with a long rap sheet.

His cousin completely understands why I was going nuts and said to call the police... now seeing my ex is on the same page with me, it is no longer a civil matter.

mazdakid, I'm sorry you got caught up in this, but I thank you infinitely for being the one to help me get answers.

Btw, my buddy jeff in Antioch bought the475q and fixed it, lol. I'm adding my aura mr neo components to sell it as a package with him.

What a small world.

Ohh, this isn't the end, by a long shot.

I am one adamant mofo of conviction,... been almost three years, but things are going to get ugly for this dope head real quick when I'm at his door with his cousin in tow.

Not only did he steal my ****, but because of his passing blame to my ex, it just added most unnecessary turmoil to our divorce in the end,.. causing more anguish to all parties and keeping me from seeing my children due to such.

Messing with a man's property is one thing, but indirectly f*****g with my god given right to be a father just to cover your ass deserves being thrown into an alkaline chemical fire.

Mr Cassidy Villarreal of crystal lake, il needs to run and hide with haste, but im sure that wont save him from my wrath.

Stay tuned, folks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.