flakko......which 3.5" kappa is better?

Participant count
  • Participant list

LowZ24
10+ year member

KILO(watt)
Indiana
hey,

just had to ask for your opinion since ive seen some threads where you support the kappa 3.5" but my question is which kappa is better.....the newer 32.7cf or 32.1cf(the older green quartz cone)? not sure what year the 32.1cf came out, but i can get a new pair if i choose to.

i'll take anyones opinion on this one & if you have good basis for me to check out another 3.5" brand let me know, but i really would like to get my original question answered.

thanks,

LowZ24

I own the 32.7cf...I would justr buy a componet system instead of wasting the 60 some odd $ when eventually you will want to upgrade anyway...

I like the speaker and the attenuable tweeter part though.

if this is just temporary, i would just pick up a used set of the white coned ones,,,, well thats the only set ive used. i dont have any complaints whatsover about them except the lack of midbass, but they are 3.5" so they shouldnt have any hardcore midbass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.