First Flat Tire....

unless they were custom made, i assume it would be possible to replace one of them........i think that is what everyone is implying.....so why not look for a replacement rim to have as a spare so you wont "look uncool" if u had to ride around w/ only 3 good rims

Only riding with 3 good rims will cause uneven wear on my tires.. Not a good idea.

And the rims have been discontinued for 2 years, so a replacement is not avaliable unless there is a miracle and someone happens to have a set around here.

I know this may sound far fetched, but this same thing may have happened to someone else.... They also may have just gotten new rims, and put the rims up on eBay *hint* to make some money off the "worthless" things?

check eBay.... check an odd lot car part store.... hell, google the model number and see what you get

Only riding with 3 good rims will cause uneven wear on my tires.. Not a good idea.
And the rims have been discontinued for 2 years, so a replacement is not avaliable unless there is a miracle and someone happens to have a set around here.
also...not to be a jerk or anything....but didnt u think of that when u spent the 3200 for the rims? that one of these days you might have a flat and a spare would be a good idea?

I think he paid $900. Anyway I dont like the Idea of having parts I cant replace. Especially like a wheel or something.

Well I actually just found out that because they are 3 piece rims, each the only part that is not replacable is the face. The other parts of the rims (like my bent inner lip) can be bought new. But also, I bent it back into place, gotta go to the gas station tomorrow and see if she holds air.. If not then off to Custom Wheel Connections I go, on Monday...

And yeah, I only paid $900, if it is that big of a deal for you.

This might sound stupid because I have no experience what so ever with rims, but if its a 3 piece rim, is it possible to replace the lip with a new one?
Must have posted that while I was typing.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I don't care about your flat tire, how much it cost to fix, and how long you had to ask mommy to get her to pay to fix it...

How about instead of "my first flat tire" you work on your first worthwhile post... or **** off...

with $900 I would have either bought another gun, or a bunch of prostitutes, or go gambleing, or go buy a bunch of meat and candy. but thats just me.

I don't care about your flat tire, how much it cost to fix, and how long you had to ask mommy to get her to pay to fix it...
How about instead of "my first flat tire" you work on your first worthwhile post... or **** off...
how come you have more posts then me?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

For your information.. I paid for everything (including the car) myself. I am 16 years old, theres nothing I need, so why not spend my money on something I want? I still have a large sum of money from working since I was 13.

People can be dicks on here sometimes... There are threads that are horribly stupid, and no one says anything about it. For instance "I have to poop.." Wow,what a topic. This is the Off Topic section, so whats the big deal? No one else seems to have a problem with the thread. I was asking for help from someone that might know a bit about rims, thanks for those that actually input something useful.

Just got a call from Custom Wheel Conncections.. they told me the rim can NOT be fixed, and the barrel can not be replaced.

Anyone know of a place that buys old rims? I cant really sell 3 rims..

This *****

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.