first bass in pittsburgh

Wish we could get some good shops around here.

We have one good one and the other is ****.

The **** one is called PPK Audio.......PPK = Po People/Playas Kustoms

They charged this one guy $1,000 to fiberglass his entire interior and when he got it back, they didnt even sand the fiberglass. Its not smooth at all.

Its just a bunch of hoopties trying to be pros.

We have a few decent shops up north of you in Erie.

Elite Car Audio - Place looks like a dump but the stuff they turn out is awesome.

Custom Audio - High end products and great installs (JL, Alpine, PG etc)

Any body in the pittsburgh area that knows what there doing and has a lot of experience in car audio im from penn hills in pa and need some help bad. Im about to order my whole system but need some help with the set up andone willing to help out ?

What up Dudes from the Burgh? I am buying my whole audio system online also and will need someone to isntall it. I have a Grand Cherokee.

I live basically off of Ohio River BLVD and this place called 521 Audio does installs. I dont know anything about installation and really need a good one that wont be over priced.

What up Dudes from the Burgh? I am buying my whole audio system online also and will need someone to isntall it. I have a Grand Cherokee.
I live basically off of Ohio River BLVD and this place called 521 Audio does installs. I dont know anything about installation and really need a good one that wont be over priced.
so why don't u take it to 521??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...