Finally Magna *** laudes finished And in the House

The wires could probably be fixed by just routing them down behind the tv then along the floor boards to your stuff. Having the wires hanging off the mantle is what is messy. But I don't know your situation with wire length and whatnot.

But if it's loud and sounds good more power to you. Looks like it will make some football games with the guys more fun, and video games more realistic. Madden 09, feel the tackle.

**** fireplaces
always built to be the center of attention and having one makes it near impossible to set up a "proper" home theater
Im saying.

The wires could probably be fixed by just routing them down behind the tv then along the floor boards to your stuff. Having the wires hanging off the mantle is what is messy. But I don't know your situation with wire length and whatnot.
But if it's loud and sounds good more power to you. Looks like it will make some football games with the guys more fun, and video games more realistic. Madden 09, feel the tackle.
yeah i havent really fooled around with it. I just dont feel like it right now but im gonna take a look and things may change...

Dunno how limited you are with space, but moving your furniture around may help with that. Your sofa is definitely doing something to your right channel.
I was about to say, it's probably the room. I mean, even though I have a smaller room, my version of the project sounds fantastic, and his uses higher quality drivers.

I would suggest a couple of white wire looms from, PE, to cover those cables and it should look much cleaner.

Otherwise great job. Get them more power. When I first read about the Magna *** laudes I thought they should be bi-amped with a ton of power.

I was about to say, it's probably the room. I mean, even though I have a smaller room, my version of the project sounds fantastic, and his uses higher quality drivers.
Yeah it also kinda sounds like its getting dirty power so im thinking an amp is in store in a while...

I would suggest a couple of white wire looms from, PE, to cover those cables and it should look much cleaner.
Otherwise great job. Get them more power. When I first read about the Magna *** laudes I thought they should be bi-amped with a ton of power.
Thats exactly waht i was thinking im gonna check it out for sure. thanks man

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.