finally decided

mr.gaf
10+ year member

I just ordered two cvr 10's 400-800 watt dvc 4 ohm and a Lanzar 1200 watt amp that I'll use at 600X2 at 2 ohms. I know it's not a competition system by any means but it should be pretty good. I know kicker is good, but what about Lanzar?

you thought wrong, the point of the forum is you should ask first before you buy. not buy thinking you got good equipment and asking for confirmation

I just ordered two cvr 10's 400-800 watt dvc 4 ohm and a Lanzar 1200 watt amp that I'll use at 600X2 at 2 ohms. I know it's not a competition system by any means but it should be pretty good. I know kicker is good, but what about Lanzar?
It's not a decent system by any means either, and it probably won't be good

You'll have bass but don't expect anything amazing.

I'm gonna assume you also bought a prefab box too?

Difference between me and 97% of you "guys" here is this. One; I have a life outside of sound systems in cars 2; I spend my money on things other than sound systems in cars 3; I don't ejac.ulate to the perfect tuned box or perfect decibel level in every hit from a subwoofer. And lastly 4; I don't spend all of my time from the life I wish I had like you guys on some forum with other ejaculating, no-life's telling people stuff they already know. Now, do I know that Lanzar isn't that awesome? Yes, are they trash like you all say? No, how do I know that? Because I've seen a Lanzar amp of the same specs and size pushing the same subs as an Alpine amp and outperform it. Is Kicker bad? No, truth be known most of you probably have Sony Xplods in your trunks, Kicker rocks, /Livin' Loud

inb4ban

Go cry now little babies.

Difference between me and 97% of you "guys" here is this. One; I have a life outside of sound systems in cars 2; I spend my money on things other than sound systems in cars 3; I don't ejac.ulate to the perfect tuned box or perfect decibel level in every hit from a subwoofer. And lastly 4; I don't spend all of my time from the life I wish I had like you guys on some forum with their ejaculating, no-life's telling people stuff they already know. Now, do I know that Lanzar isn't that awesome? Yes, are they trash like you all say? No, how do I know that? Because I've seen a Lanzar amp of the same specs and size pushing the same subs as an Alpine amp and outperform it. Is Kicker bad? No, truth be known most of you probably have Sony Xplods in your trunks, Kicker rocks, /Livin' Loudinb4ban

Go cry now little babies.
Just made yourself look like a complete douche. Congrats.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.