SOLD Fi Q 18 Cheap!!!!!

dennit469
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Clemson, SC
ok ive never had such a hard time selling a sub every since i have gotten into car audio, This is a FI Q 18" D2 No BP option. i used it for about 2 months ran off of memphis pr1.1000, never been over powered,

practically new

i will do 175 Shipped in the US. This is a STEAL PPL, A FI Q 18 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR FOR 175 DOLLARS!!! especially one in such good condition with lttle hours, im loosing half of what i paid for it. 175 shipped is pretty FIRM, so with paypal charges, shipping charges, will end up with around 150. SO please understand i am loosing out and you are deff getting hte better deal.

pictures are in this thread(im at sschool and tinypic is blocked)

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=407411

yea theres a big difference, its called price, but **** if you want it sent over seas, give me a adress, zip code, country, state, city, town, whatever you live in and ill charge 150 for sub then you pay whatever ups says the shipping is, and ill do it pretty exact.

No, there's no difference, as long as I pay 150+ shipping and of course I wouldn't afford shipping with ups, it would kill me:laugh:, USPS Priority mail international or USPS EMS would be a better choice, that's why I asked the shipping weight, to get an aproximate quote online.Thanks

PS:schackel , I know I'm awsome:laugh:

ill look and see, if the package is 40 pounds its 160 usps to ship to romania, but thats max weight, i entered 28 pounds and it was still 100 dollars

**** what an awesome price u got on this, if i could fit it in the trunk of my Jetta i'd take it lol.

Hmmm, might actually see if i can fit something like this in there... U have any refs?

um about 3 hours roughly, i was just there 2 weekends ago, nice place. any way i listed the refs i remeber, and the other one for the alpine type r i really dont remember who bought it, it might have gone on ebay....dont memeber

oh and blinkdogo on here had a treo csx 18 in the back of his shitty mazda protege until he totalled it, so im sure you could fit this in a jette

I've already made an offer, so don't worry it'll be on good hands........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Shipping to Romania is gonna be a BITCH and will cost a pretty penny for sure. If the OP is willing then i guess u got yourself a woofer raidaru.

To the OP im in Kiawah in late June for about a week every year with family for a little vacation and a bunch of golf. Ocean course is incredible, hands down the best course i've ever played at. If u still have it in a month or so( i doubt it at this price) i'll meet you halfway or something of that nature.

btw YGPM Dennit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.