Fi Q 12"

arsonbob
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Fi Q 12" Dual 2 Ohm

Item for Sale:

Fi Q 12" woofer. Dual 2ohm, not pushed hard at all by me. Fairly nice custom built box from original owner. I purchased this woofer about a year ago from a local CA.com member.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This is my third attempt at selling this woofer with a LOCAL only offer at this point. I need the money in my hand, and don't care to lose money on shipping. Good condition, no mechanical flaws at all. Never pushed hard or even close to it. Sounded pretty good in the box, which is tuned to 32hz IIRC. No cosmetic defects on the cone.

Price:

$140 local including the box. I'll meet you halfway.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Also, the only thing I would consider trading for would be an alpine plt-5, or plt-7, or something that is nearly identical as far as those powered setups go.

I would rather not ship this. Like... at all. If you want it that badly and you want it shipped, we can talk I suppose.

Here's a link to some pictures (that are NOT up to date -because of the date on the paper- but can be upon request). Everything is in the same near-perfect condition. I can post pictures of the box upon request, it's nice, though fairly large. Photo Album - Imgur

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't have any of the extra options.

I have shipped a subwoofer before, however, after shipping an amplifier recently I highly doubt anyone will want to pay the cost to have this shipped. Personally, I am not willing to go through the risk of shipping and take a loss on shipping expenses, though if someone wants to pay the fair, I'll bite on the offer.

Also, the only thing I would consider trading for would be an alpine plt-5, or plt-7, or something that is nearly identical as far as those powered setups go.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

arsonbob

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
arsonbob
Riverside, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date