FI Online Ordering?

No i figured since some people say he can be back ordered and waiting for shipments ill just wait it out a little longer... I always feel wierd sometimes when i call people to see whats up with my ****. lol

Man, I must be one of the lucky ones. When I ordered my SSD's, it only took them about 3 days before it was shipped...each time( I have 2 total)! 98% of my waiting time was due to shipping from NV to OH lol.

Man, I must be one of the lucky ones. When I ordered my SSD's, it only took them about 3 days before it was shipped...each time( I have 2 total)! 98% of my waiting time was due to shipping from NV to OH lol.
Yeah i wish that was the case every morning on the way to work i have this box with a fat hole waiting to be filled.

You cant be serious ! **** its only been 8 days and it says allow up to seven days to build plus ship time. You act like its been weeks or even months

You cant be serious ! **** its only been 8 days and it says allow up to seven days to build plus ship time. You act like its been weeks or even months
people just get excited.

look at how lonely my baby is, I had to give her a friend.

klOrK.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.