Fi Neo prototype anyone?

twistedchild420
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
East,TX
http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/43291-since-everyone-seems-to-want-neo/

med_gallery_1784_464_5412.jpg

med_gallery_1784_464_14692.jpg

med_gallery_1784_464_15484.jpg

Discuss

Last edited by a moderator:

Keeping true to form at Fi we have an industrial application that uses these 4.500" NdFeB "pads" and felt that the trickle down to car audio might be in order for them.

The first iteration uses 3 of them and simply has more Gauss than the 3" pole can handle.

Coil has a very healthy inductance/heat ring with external fins for cooling and keeps the heat out of the magnets (which seems to be a problem with some other car audio designs).

In playing with this proto it is definitely geared towards SPL, given the motor force.

Let us know what you think. Im hoping its not too out of the ordinary to be marketable... as it truly performs.

Thanks,

Nick

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.