SOLD Few things for sale! fosgate,pioneer,jvc

odyssey350
10+ year member

sho me ya ******* bit*he$
Got a few small things for sale thinkin bout putting sumthin new in my truck so tryin 2 let the old go! I got 2 fosgate 12 he2 subs 400watts rms apeice good sounding subs never had max rms pushed 2 them i also have a pioneer 760 amp for sale along with a jvc head unit! All in good shape u can hit me up on chevyboii350 for ? on aim or u can email me at chevyboii454@aol.com for ? and price info or just send me a message on the forum? Also for the right price i may sell my 20" blk rims that u c on my caprice only been riding on them for about 3 months and have boxes and all hardware with them great kumho lo pro tires with no wear on them at all cause my car mostly has been sittin in my garage all winter long!!

So if anyone has and ? just hit me up and i will b happy 2 answer!

thanks!

http://a183.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/36/m_fc29caa4b1aeba55ea46ec0afd765a56.jpg

would you take 100 for the sub? what model is the jvc deck? i need a deck for my mother in laws van....how much you really want for the deck? like 60 shipped

hey civic guy PM offers like that, dont do it out in the open. its not right to do it out in the open where everybody can see
i didnt really care but thanks for telling me that...i shall do what you recommend

lowballin out in the open seems like a rude thing to do doesnt it, kinda makes other people wanna try

maybe im just wrong i was tryin to help sorry for bein dumb

lowballin out in the open seems like a rude thing to do doesnt it, kinda makes other people wanna try
maybe im just wrong i was tryin to help sorry for bein dumb
no friend you not dumb i was wrong so thanks well if you got any thing to sell always tell me too

Dun been had em posted homeboy if u look at the 3rd post!! I been part of this forum for 3 years now sence when does it say that u have 2 post ur price when is it not at ur own Discretion i clearly state for prices im email or hit me up wit a post! But its all good thanks for the input from now own i will put prices up!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.